We assembled everything you need to build an element for your brewery. Complete DIY package; no more cutting.
Your choice of Ripple or straight element
Instructions online at http://learn.ebrew.supply/
Get the complete DIY element kit today. Get everything you need today to build your own electric brewery element.
In order to assemble this kit, we recommend you have a drill press in order to cut the 2-1/4 hole in the gang box. Other necessary tools include a 1-1/4 hole saw, wire cutters, wire strippers, and a screw driver.
-  Stainless steel 4500w or 5500w Element, RIPP Ripple or Straight element choices
-  2 gang aluminum gang box with 3/4" connection, back punched with over sized hole for easy assembly
-  1 plug for extra 3/4" hole
-  Aluminum Cord grip for wire from .63" to .75" cord
-  2-gang blank plate punched with 1-1/4 hole for element
-  2-gang blank plate
-  ft of 10/3 SOOW Cable
-  L6-30P Locking Plug
-  cuts of 3" of Adhesive lined poly heatshrink
-  ft of PET Polyester expandable braided sleeving
-  1 in Locknut for element
-  Silicon O-ring for element
-  Stainless spacer/washer for element
-  Wiring spades
You will need:
- JB weld
- Phillips and Flat head screw drivers
- Wire Cutters
Assembly guide found on our new site here: http://learn.ebrew.supply/